8.10.10

Etsy Inspiration_Ashley G and Drew




As we try to check off the home improvements projects on our list, which we have 1 completed (the front yard) in 3 months, I find myself staring into the crowded garage full of boxes and junk. Initially we had hoped for the garage to be organized with storage, a surf/activity corner and my art studio. Well, little has shifted since it came off the moving truck, and the bicycle tires are now flat. I did however come to the conclusion that 1. I am in dire need to create (it's been so long since I last painted) 2. I have boxes of overstock photography, stacks of canvases and portfolios full of prints. So, after Chris brought an article in INC magazine to my attention, about a Portland based duo, Ashley G and Drew, it nudged me to create that long overdue Etsy website for Megan.Christine. Just as we have a home list, I too have my personal list, which has long included Etsy, updating my website, and pulling together an updated portfolio.... if only I could freeze time....

Images are some of my favorite Ashley G and Drew illustrations.


No comments: