10.9.09

Daily Candy


Just like the clothing in my closet, I go through phases of "favorites" with websites.  I recently stumbled upon a trusty go-to site on my Bookmark List, Daily Candy (est. 2000).  The website is an insiders guide to everything hot and undiscovered.  I have always wished that Daily Candy would come to San Diego, but in the meantime, I am happy reading about Los Angeles and the all inclusive, Everywhere.  I sometimes spy on other cities too, like San Francisco, Washington DC and New York, and send friends links to awesome local finds!  
For this past Christmas, I received The Daily Candy Lexicon, a book of words that don't exist but should.  It's a collection of fantastic expressions that can ironically apply to my own life, like Dance Dance Evolution (The fantastical notion, after a few rounds of drinks, that you are an incredibly gifted dancer) or E-Maul (To stalk someone via email).  
Check out Daily Candy, but chances are it'll become addictive! 

No comments: