9.3.11

eye.salt



It's that time of year when I have my annual eye exam and come to terms with the fact that with each passing day, I am slowly becoming more blind.  I have yet to seriously consider lasik surgery, although it's appeal is fast approaching.  In the meantime, I need (ie, I have the insurance to cover) a new pair of glasses.  I have always liked SALT sunglasses, and have also discovered that I equally appreciate their optics collection.  Established in 2006, SALT, a coastal California (Costa Mesa) based eye wear company, provides the optics industry with stylish, technologically advanced designs.  Their mission,  People Who Like Simple Things Made Well, is conveyed through a series of advertisements of chic models sporting SALT eye wear, which capture the essence of the SoCal lifestyle.  They offer a great selection of minimalist designs, which has made choosing the exact model to purchase a challenge, I want so many of them!  (images, saltoptics.com)



No comments: