20.9.11

mod dog

i've spent much of the evening cozied up on my living room floor with Sasha watching a Sex and the City marathon, its mindless fantastic entertainment to distract me from the quick downward turn my pup has made since coming home from the vet only hours ago (she hasn't even budged for a nibble of freshly roasted chicken).  she's been quite the spoiled four-legged friend, where for many years she was able to count her sheep while being spooned by me in up in my bed.  when i finally came to the realization that it wasn't all that great (and mildly gross) that my crisp white sheets always had a fine layer of black hair, i decided that maybe i should buy her a big comfy dog bed for the floor (muttropolis has some great stylish options).  but had she been one of those dogs that lived in a doghouse, she would surely have been a mod dog!


MAGIS Dog House

Graypants repurposed Dog House

Luxury Caravan Dog House

Hundehaus Cubix: The Modern Doghouse

No comments: