17.5.09

Food: Coriander-Crusted Scallops with Chive Potato Hash and Sweet Corn Sauc




I was looking through my camera and found these photos of last Sunday's "fancy" dinner.  I made these delicious scallops and dressed up our kitchen table for a relaxing evening of good food, wine and conversation.  (I was proud of my pairing too)  Recently I received a request from Marie to also send photos with my recipes.  I am known to pass along good recipes, but with a visual it becomes only that much more enticing to make.   Well, after we enjoyed our bites and sips last weekend, I quickly found out that scallops are now my second shellfish allergy (sadly crab went first).  I have had an inkling that scallops were slowly not working well for me, but I just wanted to ignore it.  I love scallops!  I think after reacting to my meal, I lost motivation to share these with everyone else. But, I guess if I can't eat them, hopefully someone else will enjoy them for me instead!  

No comments: