15.6.09

North County Design: Beginning the Guide


Last year I wrote a San Diego Design Guide for the Grace Bonney's amazing home and product design blog, Design Sponge. 
www.designspongeonline.com/2008/07/san-diego-design-guide.html  

At the time, I wanted to narrow my focus, and since I was living in Little Italy, I chose to highlight my surroundings in the up and coming downtown neighborhoods.  But, now that I have moved up to coastal north county, in Encinitas, I find the need to write a supplemental focusing on some of the amazing creative outlets that are nestled amongst the string of surf towns I now call home.  Figure once I complete the piece, I'll shoot it over to Grace and see if she wants to post it alongside my other Guide.  If not, I'll be happy just sharing the information here on Megan.Christine! 

No comments: