5.10.09

Delicious NZ Honey: J.Friend And Co.





Who knew honey could be so tasty?  Who knew it was a craft, like winemaking?  And who knew it could be paired strategically with specific cheeses?  I sure didn't.  That is until my recent trip to New Zealand.  I was introduced to J.Friend and Co honeys, and I wish I could have brought some back to the States with me.  J.Friend and Co is an organic honey producer that works with artisan beekeepers, using resources from the NZ landscape, resulting in a range of boutique honeys in a variety of flavors.  Each honey is as unique as its floral source, with a complex balance of components.  Flavors include:Wild Thyme, Beachwood Honeydew, Blue Borage, etc.  Paired with NZ cheeses, this honey is amazing.  We had the pleasure of indulging in this heavenly treat!  And, it doesn't hurt that the packing design is attractive too!

No comments: