4.9.10

Contemporary Design: Rings





I can't help but daydream about settings and bands as my fiance works to design my engagement ring. We already have sourced the diamond through a connection, but to help him visualize what does and does not appeal to me, I have been scouring the Internet for pictures of gorgeous rings. I have found plenty for sure, it's quite overwhelming to be honest. Not to my surprise, Google is riddled with pictures from celebrity spottings, to blogsphere entries, to online inventory, to advertisements, etc. But through my digging, I came across these images of rings that I thought were gorgeous in their contemporary design. Their raw beauty and rugged style were original. Personally, I think these would be gorgeous with a precious stone, other than a diamond. I still do have nine empty fingers!

No comments: