24.11.09

Encinitas Fall Festival


At the last minute, upon return home from Los Feliz (LA), I wandered down to the Encinitas Fall Festival in north county San Diego. With more booths than I would have ever anticipated, the streets (between D & J along the 101) were shut down and double-lined with pop up tents filled with art, jewelry, clothing, local businesses, etc. Musicians set up in-between the mix of vendors, filling the crowd with an upbeat vibe. Although I couldn't stay very long, I did make sure that I popped by Maggie Marsek's booth. I had written about Maggie months ago when I first saw her artwork in Leucadia. With a bare wall in my bedroom, I was happy to support a local artist and picked up a print of the above image, Keel Fin.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Thanks Megan!! Don't forget Dec 11!