26.11.09

Gobble Gobble



Even though we should all take some time each day to reflect on how how lucky we are and to be grateful for all that we have, today is a good excuse to celebrate those blessings!  I am baking yet another loaf of pumpkin bread for today's gathering, and watching the infamous Macy's Day Thanksgiving Parade (which reminds me of my late Poppy- love him!).  Before I go and indulge in a turkey feast and imbibe some delicious spirits, I am going to take my own turkey trot along Cardiff Beach with the pup.  It's a gorgeous SoCal day, just one of the many things I am lucky to have at my fingertips!
...................................
the best boyfriend
the most wonderful family (+ growing)
my health and my mind
the unconditional love of my pup
creative outlets
my outdoor shower
web of amazing friends
a warm yoga studio 
the ocean breezes in my backyard
sweet guava tree outside my bedroom window
ingredients and means to cook, cook and cook some more
ice coffee
......................
and to think, this is only the beginning of a very long list!  Happy Thanksgiving Day  :)

No comments: