12.7.10

Familiar Pace


It's been quite some time since I last wrote, and I must admit, it's been a whirlwind of a month. After returning from Bali, we moved out of our rental (a little premature of closing on our house), crashed with friends like gypsies, traveled East for business, family & friends, and returned to California to our new house in Cardiff and a proposal. The latter part of the month was filled with such excitement, joy and surprise, that I don't think that I have had a moment to exhale and realize what exactly is going on around me.

But, tucked away, scrawled in chicken scratch on unopened envelopes and scratch paper are my ideas for a plethora of blogs. So now that I am somewhat unpacked and life is slowly finding its familiar pace again, I am ready to begin writing again!

No comments: