12.11.10

north county dog parks

It's a gorgeous day in San Diego and as I sit on my patio sipping my morning coffee this little adorable face pops up from under the table, with those chocolate brown eyes begging me to take her to the beach.  My pup loves the dog friendly off leash parks in San Diego, and north county has a couple great ones, namely Del Mar Dog Beach.  I frequently take her down to Cardiff Beach for early morning or late evening walks, after the life guards have closed up shop, but you still risk getting slapped with a ticket.  I've had to beg for a "warning" up on Grandview in Encinitas years back, and for the most part, they are pretty forgiving.  But, to play it safe, I recommend taking your pup to any one of the following dog parks:
Del Mar Dog Beach: 3200 Camino Del Mar, Del Mar
Torrey Highlands Park: Landsdale Drive, Del Mar
Orpheus Park, 482 Orpheus Avenue, Encinitas
Viewpoint Park, East D Street, Encinitas
Oceanside Dog Park, 2905 San Luis Ray Road, Oceanside
* image Megan.Christine


No comments: