21.7.09

101 Simple Salads for the Season



Being a devoted reader to the NY Times, I have been known to forward articles to friends, family and coworkers on anything from the economy, to an art show, to a travel destination. But today, I was thrilled to find this article, 101 Simple Salads for the Season. As I posted earlier, it's been unseasonably hot in Southern California. And despite living on the coast, my house is still hot as an oven. So, a light salad is the perfect summer dinner (and I definitely take it out to enjoy on my porch). I look forward to trying to some of these concoctions, and recommend adding your choice of protein to make it more substantial. Hopefully I'll get some feedback on which ones are worth the time to make!http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/22/dining/22mlist.html?_r=1&hp

No comments: